Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Melvita Moisturising Care Dry Skin Facial Oil

This was unexpected find in TK Maxx - I know, I promised not to shop, but seriously, how can you leave product this good at this bargain price?? It's 99% organic and 100% ingredients come from natural origin.  Ecocert sertified. Amazing or what? and it's only a tenner for goodness sake, l promised myself to look for more items like this once I'm in TK Maxx, which doesn't happen often.
So, this oil has five softening and revitalising oils in it, which is neroli, rosewood, immortelle, myrrh and carrot oil. Also a trio of skin caring oils - argan, hemp and inca inchi.
As you can see in the photo the oil is orange in colour, and it's not too runny, lovely to use. I use 4-5 drops for my face and 2 drops for the neck. I've had this for about 2-3 weeks, and you can see how little I used, so it will last me a good while, I reckon at least 6 months. You're advised to smooth it over the face with sweeping strokes and massage it in. I also pat it under my eyes instead of eye cream. If you have dry or very dry skin, your skin will love this, but I wouldn't recommend it for oilier gals, as you will probably hate this.
I'll make sure to check out this company as I think it will have tons more of fabulous stuff, and I'll also check out www.cosmetics.ecocert.com as well, this website is printed on the side of the box, so I think it will come in handy searching for organic and natural things :)

So that's all for today, have a lovely day guys :)


No comments:

Post a Comment