Tuesday, February 24, 2015

My Floral Waters


Hi my lovelies, 

These are my floral waters :) I refuse to shell out 6-20€ for toners or fancy micellar waters when these are the same if not better! And it doubles up as a face setting spray, so you can skip those nasty paraben filled skin finishing sprays too.
What are floral waters?
Rose and other floral waters are a byproduct of essential oil production. When rose petals are steam distilled, the water that’s left behind after the oil is separated out has a rich rose fragrance and contains the hydrophilic (water loving) components of the plant material, giving the water therapeutic qualities. In skincare, we often refer to this water as a hydrosol, and it is one of the most gentle and refreshing things you can put on your skin. In the case of rose, the water is infused with soothing, moisturizing and regenerative properties. As long as it’s pure and not cut with artificial fragrance, flavors or additives, the rose water in your kitchen doubles as a skincare ingredient.
 They are commonly found at middle eastern grocers, Whole Foods - if you're lucky enough to have one nearby, and other gourmet markets. They are affordable (a little goes a long way) and pure distilled floral waters — no extra ingredients.

 So how do I use it?
 I remove make up and tone face with these, as well as spray the face and hair to refresh it throuhout the day! Also, you can set make up with them, and you will get that glow effect as well as hydrated skin. So many reasons to use them :) And these floral waters are edible kind, no nasty additives in them for sure. Your skin will thank you, trust me! All of them cost less than 1.5€ per bottle and take aaages to finish, cos you get 200 to 300ml, way more than in the fancy shops.I got mine in Indian shop and I highly suggest you do the same :)
So tell me if you've tried them already? If yes, what did you like/dislike about it? If no, will you buy it? Please share below, I would love to hear from you :)

Have a lovely day!
Renee.

No comments:

Post a Comment