Thursday, January 14, 2016

My Morning Routine on No More Dirty Looks

Hi Lovelies!

I am so excited to let you know that my every day routine has been published on No More Dirty Looks! How exciting is that?! You can check it out here.
Since I have been asked about how I healed my dermatitis, I am working on my blog post about it, followed closely with some more interesting things, including Nars Orgasm Dupes (green and natural of course). This 2016 year is looking up to be an amazing year, stay tuned for more :) 
And huge thanks for all of you who read my blog and follow me on Instagram! Huge bear hugs and kisses to all of you! xoxo

Lots of love,
Renata.






1 comment:

  1. Unfortunately No More Dirty Looks is no more, sob! I have loved that website for years and learned great deal from it, truly sad it is gone now. They have said their goodbyes in their last post, but I wish they have left all the articles online...

    ReplyDelete