Tuesday, November 22, 2016

100%Pure Black Friday Sale - 20 products for just 9€!!!

Hi Lovelies,


Welcome back! And if you are new here, welcome 💕💕💕

Today I am rushing you to present a very special deal, the one you have been waiting for the whole year! It's 100%Pure Black Friday sale, where many products are heavily reduced, so it is time to stock up! If you have been waiting for a sign, this is it!


To see what exactly it is available for sale, please keep on reading! As always, 100%Pure products are all natural, make up is pigmented with fruits and vegetables only, always cruelty free with large vegan selection, and all ingredients are sourced from farms that use no pesticides or chemicals. These are 9€ each, but this year 100%Pure asks you to spend 28€ on something full price first to "unlock" a sale. Still, it is a pretty good deal, and you can get all your Christmas stockings sorted all in one place.



So, there 20 products avail to this awesome offer are:


  • BB Cream with SPF – All Shades
  • Pomegrante Lipstick – Poppy
  • Coffee Bean Eye Cream .3 oz
  • Seaweed Shaving Cream
  • Facial Cleansing Brush
  • Bright Eyes Mask – 5 pc
  • Lip Butters 2 PC – Pomegranate and Peach
  • Nail Polish 2 Pc Pepper and Ibiza
  • Ultra Lengthening Mascara – Black Tea and Blueberry (note this mascara is not gluten free or vegan)
  • Multi-Vitamin Cream
  • Vitamin C Serum
  • Semi-Matte Lipstick – Sandstone
  • Fruit Pigmented Lip Creamstick: Perfect Naked Mauve
  • Lip & cheek Tint: Rose apple
  • Organic Lavender Honey Facial Cleansing Foam
  • 3 Piece Handbutter Cream – Honey Almond, French Lavender and Pink Grapefruit
  • Gemmed Kip Glosses – Garnet
  • Travel Size Hair Care – Yuzu and Pomelo Shampoo and Condition
  • 3 Piece Bath Sponge

Just remember, be sure to use up the products within 6 months of getting them to avoid disappointments, if you didn't know it already, let me tell you that this brand products have 6 months to 12 months shelf life and this fact is not widely known, but I wanted to be honest with you my readers, I myself learned this the hard way, I built a rather large collection and I wish somebody told me about this before I did it. From now on I will be sensible about it, I will only buy stuff I will be sure I can use up withing that time frame, and I suggest you do the same! So what are we waiting for?



That is all for now, see you here again very shortly.

Lots of love,
Renata. 

No comments:

Post a Comment