Monday, November 7, 2016

Natural Beauties - Meet BVGAN

Hi Lovelies,


Welcome back! And if you are new here, welcome 💕💕💕






Today I want you to meet someone special - Michelle from BVGAN. She is all around lovely gal who makes these awesome green beauty (and more) Youtube videos, and that is exactly how we struch up this internet friendship, by me commenting on her videos. She always replies within seconds, I swear :) I finally met up with her and her hubby a few months ago, and it was so nice to finally meet your internet friends and like minded people! you can read about it here. I will link her YouTube channel and her Instagram below, so make sure to go follow her and say hello from me while you are there :)





💕 Tell us a bit more about yourself? Why did you start your website and Youtube channel?
I am a professional singer/actor/dancer and I have always been very passionate about health and wellness, and about a year and a half ago I decided to open my youtube channel.  I am always reading and learning new information about Veganism, detox, and clean beauty products, and so I decided to share my thoughts online as well.

💕 How has going natural and non toxic in your beauty regimen changed your overall health and beauty?
I feel like my whole approach to beauty has changed! Once I began to really start looking up some of the ingredients on the back of bottles and seeing how toxic they were, I was appalled and shocked at the injustice to the general public.  You can eat the healthiest diet, but if you are slathering onto your skin carcinogens day after day you will be at risk for disease in your lifetime.  Skin is our largest organ and what we put on it makes its way into the body. And let me tell you, I am a beauty girl.  I love products, and could spend entire paychecks on cosmetics, but something that has happened on this journey is that, as I find natural simple products, I’ve actually realized I don’t need so much to get by.  Less is more, and it has actually saved me money…Im sure my husband is happy about that :)

💕 Three things that make you happy?
The ocean. Nature. Sunshine.

💕 What is the best advice you've been given?
To just keep going and be flexible.  Nothing ever works the way you think it will.  Perseverance is key for anything in life.  Not giving up is important, but equally as important is knowing when something is not working, and being willing to alter course for a better outcome.

💕 What people inspire you?
Artistic people inspire me, people with goals and the drive to see them through inspire me.  Do-er’s not just talkers or dreamers inspire me :)

💕 What are your three (or five) can't-live-without-it beauty products? Pic please!
Coconut Oil!  I use it for everything.  Alima Pure Satin matte foundation. Kjaer Weis foundation.  These are the ones that have really stuck in there for the long haul and I’m still happy with them.

💕 Your best DIY recipe?
Body Scrub - coco oil and coffee grounds - makes for very soft skin!

💕 What do you like and dislike about yourself?
I like that I have a positive attitude and that I will always give something a shot.  I don’t like that sometimes I over plan to a fault and can become more robot than human.

💕 Your proudest achievement?
Having a really awesome marriage.

💕 What are you currently reading?
Currently reading so many things.  Proteinaholic, Orgasmic Birth (sounds weird, but its just about a healthy relaxed birth), Raw Power and The Goldfinch.  A lot, I know.

💕 What food do you like to cook/eat?
Smoothies, green juices, and savory inventive vegetable dishes!

💕 Your guilty pleasure?
Guilty Pleasure is hands down Youtube.  I have to limit my time or else I am such an unproductive human.

💕 Your top tips for being healthy and happy?
Smile, don’t take anything too seriously.  Don’t worry about what you think others are thinking about you…odds are they aren’t even thinking about you, they are thinking about themselves.  And eat your fruits and veggies.

💕 What scents excite you?
I love rose, lavender, and vanilla.  

💕 What is your mantra in life? 
Trust God, and be flexible.

💕 Favourite affirmation if you have one?
  Love never fails.

💕 What's your favourite beauty trend at the moment?
I really don’t like trends, I feel its best to go with classic clean makeup and what suits your skin, and style.

💕 Once an week for my health...
I need to be alone, I need to breathe deeply, pray, stretch, and reflect on life.

💕 Crazy health idea that actually works?
Juicing celery and cucumbers!  Its simple, but so hydrating to every part of the body.

💕 What do you do to de-stress?
Take a bath, go for a hike, breathe in clean air, laugh, and sing from the soul.


Check out Michelle's YouTube channel and her Instagram as well as her new website and newly released book - and say hello from me while you are there!

Green Life In Dublin
Interview with BVGAN


That is all for now, until next time my friends! 

P.s. Please make my day and subscribe & share this or any of my blog posts on social media, it really helps me to get the green beauty word out. Thank You!
Follow me on Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook and YouTube.

Lots of Love,
Renata.
Green Life In Dublin

No comments:

Post a Comment