Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Walden Natural Perfumes Review



Hello Lovelies,


Welcome back! And if you are new here, welcome 💕💕💕


Walden Natural Perfume in A Different Drummer


Today I am coming at you with a review of some fabulous natural perfumes that came into my life recently, and I wanted to share my thoughts with you. 
Walden Perfumes are 100% natural and made from the finest absolutes, resins and essential oils in the world. They are named after Henry David Thoreau’s seminal novel Walden. Part meditation, part handbook for simple living in natural surroundings the book has inspired countless readers and Walden Perfumes is proud to follow in those footsteps. Offering a natural alternative to mass-produced fragrances made by industrial processes and shilled by celebrities, Walden Perfumes is proud to return to the glory days of real perfumery when fragrances were made by hand in small batches from natural ingredients of the finest quality. They are housed in simply stunning bottles, they are very simplistic, but elegant, there's chunky square glass bottle with a wooden lid and a simplistic label. The fragrance feels very decadent and luxurious to me, exactly the way I like my perfumes to be. There's five scents to choose from.

A Little Star-Dust: Ylang Ylang, Iris & Jasmine with Amyris & Tonka Bean 
(Finalist for 'Best Natural Beauty Product', Natural & Organic Awards Europe 2017)
A Different Drummer: Pepper, Cedarwood, Amber, Amyris & Sandalwood
Castles in the Air: Citrus, Tropical Flowers and Lavender
The Solid Earth: Petitgrain, Vetiver, Patchouli Oil & Amyris
Two Eternities: Wild Roses, Jasmine, Iris, Bergamot & Sweet Orange Oil


I chose "A Different Drummer" one as it appealed the most to me, and I am pleased to say I got it right (sandalwood and amber - yes please!) - I can't stop oohing and aahing over it ever since I got it! I fully intend to try samples of them all as the time goes by, "A Little Star Dust" is calling my name too, but I am sure "A Different Drummer" will be in my favourites forever. When first applied, it can be a little heady and strong, but soon sinks into your skin and transforms into a natural scent that smells classy and exotic at the same time, almost one of a kind! I like not smelling like everyone else, and that is exactly that type of a smell. Choosing fragrance is very personal to me, and that is why I am so picky about it, I reject 95% of the fragrances easily. That is why I am so chuffed with myself for getting it right from the very start with Walden. The scent can easily be worn by men or women, I noticed my hubby sneakily using it too. I simply adore this scent and I am simply under the spell and utterly in love with it! I look forward to wearing it - that is saying something, believe me. Well done, Walden Natural Perfumes, your products are simply exquisite! I am looking forward to wearing them for years to come.
The fragrances are available from LoveLula.com.


That's it for today. Have you tried Walden natural perfumes yet and which one is your favourite? What natural perfumes are you guys loving? Please share with me, I would love to know.

Lots of Love,
Renata.





No comments:

Post a Comment