Friday, September 15, 2017

Love Lula Beauty Box September 2017



Hi Lovelies!



Welcome back! And if you are new here, welcome 💕💕💕

Love Lula Beauty Box September 2017 (Outside UK)

How are you all doing? Hope life is treating you well?

I am excited to present you with my Love Lula September Beauty Box post! It feels like a treat each month, doesn't it? I know I always look forward to mine. And I love how much thought and effort Love Lula team are putting into it - the products tend to be one or more of these characteristics -cruelty-free, vegan, natural ingredients, organic, ethically sourced etc. Speaking of taking the guesswork off your shoulders!

So let's see what's in this month's box?

I have one of these already, Hurraw are one of my favourite lip balms ever, and prior to every summer I make sure  to buy their SPF one. Great formula that stays on your lips, gorgeous truly natural and raw ingredients - what's not to like? Admittedly this SPF balm does have a white cast, but it doesn't bother me one bit - you can always apply lipstick on top, can't you?
I was eyeing Esse brand in Love Lula at the start of this month - talk about perfect timing! I have seen lots of great reviews on this cleanser, and the description says it does not dry out the skin - sounds like a music to my ears. We shall see.

This white chocolate bath truffle was swiftly claimed my my five year old, and I don't mind at all! We shall test it in the bath later tonight. The description says it is rich in cocoa butter, and it will leave your skin superbly moisturised, soft and velvety.


Kimberley Sayer Sample Set


I've gone through two full size bottles of their Ultra Light Organic Facial Moisturiser SPF30 as my face SPF product, so I am looking forward to trying more products from the range. In this box you will get Restore Anti-Aging Cream, Tangerine & Calendula Healing Light Night Cream, Light Cleansing Lotion and Gentle Face Cleanser. Let's hope I will be able to get the feel of the products out of those tiny samples?


Oils Of Heaven Gift Set


You get the cutest five mini bottles of organic rosehip, organic argan oils and natural oils of moringa, marula and cacay. Each 5ml bottle will give you five or more applications, and you will definitely be able to see which one you like the best. Rosehip oil is a long standing fave of mine, but I look forward to trying the rest of them.

Balms are always welcome in my house, especially prior to winter - they are such a great multitaskers, and I love the fact that this one is 100% certified organic - by Soil Association, no less! Admittedly I am a bit scared of essential oils in it, my very sensitive skin can handle very little of them - but you never know, maybe my skin will be able to handle it. This is the full size product.


So, I am really happy to start playing with the new goodies. Err, testing, I mean testing! They ship worldwide, and at the price is 13.95£ is is one of the best value boxes around! I mean you constantly get two or more full size products each month, and the sample sizes are always deluxe samples, allowing you to get a good feel of the product. And let's not forget, you get 20% off of the brands featured each month too! 13.95£ is a monthly recurring price for UK and for us international gals there are two options of three months (52.50£) or a year (210£) including post and packaging. Green beauty boxes are a great way to discover new items you might have missed otherwise, and I love that anything coming from LoveLula is cruelty free and guaranteed not to have any toxic ingredients - they have very strict criteria for any product they accept, and that is taking the guesswork off your shoulders. Another thing they recently started doing, is selling off the remains of their previous boxes, and at a very good prices too, so keep your eyes peeled if you fancy buying one-off box.


           You can subscribe to Love Lula box here.

             Or shop LoveLula website here.



What beauty boxes are you guys subscribed to? What is your favourite products discovered this way? Please share, I really want to know. Have a great weekend everybody!


P.s. Please make my day and like and share this or any of my blog posts on social media. Thank You!
Follow me on Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook and YouTube.
(someday I will start making YouTube videos, promise!)


That is all for now,
Lots of Love 💕
Renata.















 .

Dudu Osun Black Soap Review 

Want to see all my skincare reviews? Click here. Interested in make up reviews? Click here. All my body care and hair care reviews live in this post. Diy inclined? Even if not, you might enjoy my super-simple-minimal-ingredients-DIYs here. Enjoy!


2 comments:

  1. Such a good box this month I thought. You will love the Esse! I'm a huge fan of the cleanser. I recently signed up to the Skin Organics Beauty Box (and was surprised it contained 3 new to me brands!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading Sandra! Isn't it fun to play with new beauty goodies?!

      Delete