Friday, December 8, 2017

Green Beauty Christmas Gift Guide from Love Lula



Hi Lovelies,



Welcome back! And if you are new here, welcome 💕💕💕


green life in dublin
Green Beauty Presents from Love Lula
Are you guys ready for Christmas yet, all shopping done and all? If you are like me, you still might have some bits and bobs to buy, so I thought I would give you some ideas for your Christmas shopping, would you like that? The main idea behind my blog is to be helpful to you guys, and what better way than recommending great natural products at all price points? Love Lula has great Christmas Shop and here are my recommendations from it. I thought you might like the idea of getting all your presents in one shopping spree not leaving the house, and it is all delivered to your door? Me too! Oh, the joys of internet shopping! You can also rest assured everything you will pick is natural and cruelty free, with focus on organic ingredients where possible. All that, and the delivery is free worldwide for all orders above £15. Do I need to say anything more? I think not! One stop shop for all your needs. And no harming of bunnies or humans here. I will limit each category to five items as not to overwhelm you, I hope that's ok.


Stocking fillers for under 15€

green life in dublin
Love Lula Stocking Fillers

Hurraw lip balms
I love all of them, but the Moon Balm is my fave, plus it is winter proof as well, so that is the one I am going to recommend. Priced for a bit less than 5£.

Organic muslin cloths
These are always handy, it is something I always appreciate as a gift. After all, the gift that you use every day is the best kind of gift in my opinion.Priced from 2.50£ for one, the one you see in the picture is a set of three for 12.50£ and comes in a gift envelope.

Pacifica Colour Quench Lip Tints
Great for someone like me, who wants a light wash of colour in their natural lip balm. Perfect everyday lip if you ask me.Retails for 7.49£ or 8.50€. Well worth it in my opinion.

Beauty Brews Teas
 Organic teas in cute tins, what's not to love? I really enjoyed their Nettle and Mistletoe one I got in Love Lula Beauty Box, and I have my eyes on Strawberry and Ginger one next. Tins retail for a bit less than ten pounds, but you can get refills too, which are cheaper.

Glossworks Nail Polishes
These are always handy in Holiday period, even for someone like me, who does not wear nail polish for the rest of the year - there's something in the air that makes you want to get all dolled up for Christmas! 12£ each. Their cuticle oil is fantastic too, I just finished it.



Best gift sets for under 35€

green life in dublin
Best gifts under 35€ in Love Lula



Wouldn't be lovely to get this set consisting of Damascus Rose Candle and Rose Bath Milk? All well under €30, I think it is a perfect present to give or receive. Just think of that relaxing bath time!

Great value gift set that features full size (50ml) Global Protection Day Cream, which I have used before, and I am happy to say it suited my sensitive skin just fine. The set is valued at 43£ and you get it for 29£ (which is roughly about 32€ with some change), so I think it is a great value set, which comes with Glycol Lactic Radiance Renewal Mask 15ml and Keep Young And Beautiful™ Instant Firming Beauty Shot 10ml. I would be happy if I got this set!


Now, how can I do a gift guide without mentioning my current favourite face cream? DrHauschka Rose Day cream is my current favourite and I repurchased it at least five times in the last six months, so let it be sort of testament on how much I love it! Normally it retails for £30.50 (or just under €35) in Love Lula, but in this set you get two free sidekicks, which are their Soothing Cleansing Milk and Facial Toner, both in generous 30ml sizes. Psst, I bought this set myself, shh, don't tell! 


This is a perfect set for someone who loves facial oils, and for someone who is new to them as well. Comes with five minis, housed in the cutest little bottles - my favourite is definitely rosehip oil, but you also get cacay, argan, moringa and marula oils. They last for ages too, so you will definely get the feel of whether these oils are for you before investing in the full size of one of them. Retails for 20£ or just below 23€ for a box of five samples.


This is the bargain of all gift sets for only 9.99£ (or just over 11€) of the bunch - and you get to give (or receive) a gift of clean skin, it comes with the cleansing balm, two muslin cloths to remove the balm and the face flannel as well. All is well and useful here!




For men in your life


green life in dublin
Love Lula Gifts for Men


Let's start from the most expensive things in descending order with these men's gift sets shall we?
This Ermana gift set costs 45£ (or just above 50€) but it will give your man almost a year use, I find facial oils and balms do last for ages! I picked this set because it is suitable even for most sensitive skins. All natural ingredients too.


Now, you can't go wrong with giving a shaving set, can you? It is a classic present and I am sure any man in your life would appreciate that, be it your husband, dad, uncle or friend. This set is priced at 30£ (or around €34) and it comes with award winning moisturiser. Can't be bad, right?

Trevarno is a great organic brand that I have my eyes on for ages, and this moisturiser for men is specifically designed to protect the skin from harsh elements and daily shaving. Priced 19£ or just above 21€ for 60ml, which should last your man a long time.

Facial scrub is something men need but never buy for themselves, which is why I think it is a great gift. I would rather buy this than another useless novelty gadget any day. Sukin have more products for men, so if you don't want to get a scrub for your man, you can choose something else. All priced extremely well too. This scrub retails for 8.95£ for example.

Another bargain present for any man in your life that shaves already - designed to give close shave and packed with essential oils. The official blurb is too funny - it says it's citrussy lather boosts moisture and ego in equal measures! Priced at 7.95£ or 9.04€



For a lipstick lover

green life in dublin
Love Lula Lipstick Recommendations




Inika Lipstick, for example Nude Pink (18£)


RMS lipstick. Or two (30£ each)

Neek Lipstick  (15£)

⛄ Budget option - Pacifica Lip Quench (7.50£)





Christmas gifts for a tea lover

green life in dublin
Christmas gifts for a tea lover



This set is fabulous because it contains everything you need to make matcha, including the high quality matcha from Japan itself. I have had it and loved every bit of it. it retails for 39.90£, and it is an ultimate gift for someone who loves matcha tea! But if your budget does not stretch to it, you can gift Teatox Matcha Starter kit, which consists of tea and the whisk, called Chasen, and it retails for 25.90£


Now, does it not look adorable? I find the double glass and the bamboo lid simply stunning! Retails for 24.90£ which is somewhat normal with all these reusable glass bottles selling at more or less the same price point. I do have it myself, and it one of those things that is paws-off-policy for the rest of the family members. What? I can't risk them breaking it, #sorrynotsorry!


For a bit less than 30£ you will get three full sized matcha jars, one regular and two flavoured matchas. I am well familiar with them too, having repurchased multiple times already.


Mentioned in the stocking fillers section already, you can choose from an array of organic loose leaf teas in cute tins. I know I appreciate organic teas, how about you?




For a lover of candles




green life in dublin
Natural candle gifts from Love Lula



Now, if you fancy a gift not only for your other half, but for yourself too, as well as a bit of a sexy time, why don't try this set of massage candles? You get tree candles in a cute box, all made with natural oils and without paraffin. The scents are musk, ginger and amber. Retails for 41.50£ or a bit over 47€


Now, there's nothing 9.95£

Comes in three sizes, larger one is 38£, middle one 24£ and the travel size is 14£, so you can pick and choose which one you want to try.

You had me at sandalwood! If that is not your cup of tea, there are other scents available. 14.90£


 These have the most gorgeous packaging, you don't even need to wrap these! 36£





For vegans in your life

green life in dublin
Vegan presents in Love Lula




My fave is A Different Drummer for sure, and you can check out my review o on them here. 30£ for a kit of five samples. 

49.95£ and you get everything you need for the perfect complexion. You get 8 pieces in the set, some full size, some samples, plus a brush and a bag. Inika is a wonderful vegan make up brand that holds a special place in my hear.

This set retails for 22.50£ and you get a full size shampoo and conditioner. There are other sets available, so you can choose.

For 33.99£ you get the palette that will give you multiple looks for every occasion! The Solar Complete Mineral Palette is a full set of eye shadows, blush, bronzer and coconut highlighters all in one beautiful, recyclable palette. 

Ultimate festive treat for your face! Value 43.95£ 




For new mums & babies



green life in dublin
Mom & Baby gifts from Love Lula



Ermana is a range of skincare products made from a blend of botanicals and all things natural. Products are all preservative free and contain no parabens, sulphates, artificial fragrances or colourings. Ermana is nourishing and hydrating nutrition for your skin.
44£ set contains 50ml Soothe Mama body oil and 60ml Soothe Mama balm


I am about to publish a review of Innersenses oil on my own, and I can truly recommend this line of products created by aromatherapist with 25 years of experience! 18£


While candle seems like a good choice for a new mum, I would advise choosing a reed diffuser over a candle, for one simple reason. I don't know how about you, but I certainly didn't get enough sleep for the first couple of years when my kids were little, and I certainly didn't light any candles until they were at least 1. With all the sleep deprivation I was afraid I would burn the house down. Insert blushing emoji here. 24.95£


Aviela is a brand who uses wonderful shea butter as a base for all their products, and shea is something all mums and babies need, it softens and soothes the skin like nothing else. 35£ set contains Pure Shea Butter – 100g Shea Foot Butter Mini – 35g African Black Soap – 120g Pure Shea Butter Mini – 15g





For The Luxury Lover




ARgENTUM utilises the inherent strength of silver to deliver unique and powerful skincare. After years of research in the field of anti-ageing they have formulated a patented fusion of two vital ingredients ~ Silver Hydrosol & DNA HP. The result is a range of natural, super hydrating, restorative products that encapsulate ARgENTUM's essential balance and deliver an unsurpassed sensory experience. The products are~ 99.5% from natural origins ~ Paraben and SLS free ~ 100% free from animal testing ~ Suitable for Vegetarians and have a few award under their belt too. Retail value 82£.


This award winning range is taking green beauty world by storm and if you want to, a piece of it in a form of body serum can be yours for 49£. Choosing core performance oils and naturals to bring your skin back to fabulous condition. Oils for calming skin, oils for rejuvenating skin, creams for protecting skin, balms for cleansing skin, essential oils for performance and fragrance and much, much more. Formulated for great skincare results because there really is no other reason to apply. FIRM BELIEVER is a treatment oil for the body. The core oils blend to bring lustre, luminescence and glow back to your skin. The fragrant essential oils have a double effect. The blend including neroli, red mandarin and *bergamot is based on the original eau de cologne formulation derived from the French fragrance houses, but not only does this smell divine and is beautiful to wear, the therapeutic qualities of these essential oils are toning, skin softening and regenerative.

75£ for 50ml, but boy, let me tell you, I am enamored with this brand, and I have their face cream on the way to me as we speak! Natural aromatherapeutic cream based on essential oils botanical extracts and the most advanced Biotechnology. The cream is designed to provide you with a unique feeling of relaxation, repair your skin cells and slow down skin's aging process. The cream contains 21 active ingredients of the highest quality and revolutionary in skin care, making our cream highly effective and unique. Our active formula includes antioxidants such as Ginseng and Green Tea, probiotics like Propolis, and skin’s regenerators as Reishi and Rose Wood Bio essential oil. You will look and feel great! Won Beauty shortlist editor´s choice award on 2016 

This palette features 18 pieces, and it's got  8 Eye Shadows • 4 Lipsticks • 4 Blushers • 1 Bronzer • 1 Finishin Powder. • Shades that suit all skin tones • For all skin types • Great for sensitive and acne prone skin PHB Ethical Beauty is a family business - 20% of profit goes to charity. Key Benefits: • 100% Natural • Vegan • Cruelty Free • Halal Certified • Gluten Free • Paraben Free • No Nano Particles • No Talc or Fillers • No Mineral Oils • No GM Ingredients. 69.95£ for 90gr of product

Probiotic skincare is all the rage at the moment, and this serum is what I want myself, so that is why I picked for this gift guide. This is something you might be a bit hesitant to buy yourself, but would love to get as a present, right? The firming and lifting effects of this age-defying serum are enhanced with long-term use. Inactivated probiotic Lactobacillus cells are added to stimulate the skin’s production of β-defensins. These peptides shift the populations of microbes in the skin to favour beneficial species so that they can out compete pro-ageing species.

Suma Root, Muira Puama Bark, and Madonna Lily extracts are used in combination to improve the strength of capillary walls and aid in tissue repair. Over time, skin firmness and youthfulness improve.
147£ for this magical potion, but it that is too pricy for you, Esse have many other products, starting from 14£, so you can pick and choose.



For A Gift That Keeps Giving


green life in dublin
Love Lula Beauty Box - the gift that keeps on giving




And finally, there is a wonderful option if you want to give a gift that keeps on giving! A Love Lula Beauty Box is a perfect choice either for yourself or for a friend who loves natural beauty and discovering new products. I myself am getting this beautifully curated box for about half a year now, and I can say it is really worth the money, as the boxes often come four times more the value of what you pay for, and it is so fun to discover new products this way. And now it is a perfect time to get it, as Love Lula are running a promotion on it, up to 20%. Fabulous or what?


(39.76£ instead of 41.85£, 5% savings)

(75.33£ instead of 83.70£, a 10% saving)

(133.92£ instead of 168.40£, 20% savings)



(49.88£ instead of 52.50£, saving you 5%)

(168£ instead of 210£, whopping 20% savings)


So that is all for now, hope you will find it helpful! Happy shopping!


FOLLOW ME ON

  BLOGLOVININSTAGRAMTWITTER,

 PINTEREST,


 FACEBOOK AND YOUTUBE. 



Lots of Love,
Renata.

green life in dublin

Other Love Lula related posts you might enjoy live in this FB album. All 70+ of them :)


Enjoy my content? A  tip into my PayPal Tip Jar -  will get You my eternal gratitude and more awesome green beauty reviews Your way! I weed out all the greenwashing products so You won't have to.

2 comments: